Your wedding style

Off the shoulder




Friday calls for a whimsical and cute off the shoulder dress like this one from ASOS. Ever since discovering the brand through my bestie 7 years ago, I’ve been a huge fan of ASOS. Most of the pieces I own from ASOS are pretty dresses and they are among some of my favorite pieces. Not only does ASOS have great styles, it is only one of a few brands that actually carry true petite sizes. WE ASAP petiteith I never had to do any kind of alterations and that makes this girl very happy.
With this off the shoulder dress, I fell in love with it the second I saw it. Usually I don’t like wearing bell sleeves because they tend to look sloppy on me, but the cut of these sleeves along with the shoulder straps make the dress look so flattering on any frame! Another reason to love this dress is the light chiffon fabric. Each step you walk, both the skirt and sleeves gently drift with the wind. It’s so pretty and romantic, not to mention so fun to wear!

My guest style:yellow maxi dress







We’re continuing our summer wedding guest series today with this stunning yellow maxi dress from lulu's.  Most people prefer a conservative look for weddings, myself included. However, on occasions when I want to go for something more daring, dramatic, sensual but elegant, this would be a dress I would wear! Usually there are only certain aspects of a dress that I like. There is nothing about this dress that I don’t like. From its ravishing color to flattering cut and striking train, what’s there not to like right? Wearing it I felt an instant rise in confidence, and honestly very few dresses have made me feel this way. Another thing I love about this dress is the sizing. Being under five feet, I usually have to hem up my maxi dresses. This dress in XS fits me right out of the gate while wearing 4 inch stilettos.
Summer of tulle: pink midi


Happy Monday Lovelies! Kicking off Monday with another cute outfit from our summer of tulle skirt series  I styled this pink midi tulle skirt back in January when I was seven months pregnant (here), and since then I have always wanted to restyle it. It’s such a pretty skirt, it would be a sin not to! This time I wanted to create something a bit more sophisticated but still has a whimsical touch. This polka shirt fits the bill for both! It’s a look that you can wear to work, and then put on some cute stilettos to go out for happy hours. I love it when an outfit is so versatile, it can be adapted for any occasion simply with an accessory change. I have to admit though, the polka dot shirt makes me feel a little bit like minnie mouse. :)

Comments